You may or may not know it, but there is a wicked little widget on your WordPress account that lists all the search terms people have entered en route to your blog.
900 people have found Happiness Stan using Google, Bing and whatnot. They’ve used search terms like ‘is london bigger than new york’ and ‘keep food and drink away from the computer’. But the most intriguing search terms I have seen relate to the Pandora’s Box that is the contents of a woman’s handbag:
Now I posted about my wife’s handbag back in early February. Since then 36 internet users have found that post typing in various search terms.
Most are of the innocuous variety e.g ‘what’s in woman’s handbag’. But there are some juicy morsels for your consideration, such as:
- why is my husband always in my purse
- whats so bad about looking in a womans purse
- a woman’s purse is like a box of chocolate
- is it okay for a man to go into a woman’s purse
- where things go in a womans purse
- why should men never look in a woman’s purse
- things you would find in a woman’s handbag starting with o
- i love to carry my wifes purse
What causes people to search for these things? Can you imagine the domestic scene that led to someone typing this?
‘Don’t ever go in my handbag again’!
‘Yes dear’. (Why can’t I go in her handbag? I need to look that up.)
So take a look at your search engine summaries – any juicy, weird searches in there you’d like to share?